Key Worker Instructions January 2021
Please see below points in regards to our key worker provision:
Key worker provision will begin Wednesday 6th January between 9.00am – 2.30pm
Please ensure your child brings their home learning book to work in.
Children do not need to wear school uniform but do need to wear something suitable for PE. They can wear their school PE kit if they choose to.
Bring their own packed lunch until we have updates from catering.
- Reception children to come in via their normal door and dismissed from the door they enter.
- Y1 Y2 children to come in via the Y2 classroom door at the rear of school and be picked up from there.
- Y3 / Y4 children will be in the hut.
- Y5/Y6 will be in the hut.
- Nursery and 2 year old's to come in via their normal doors.